Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Bed

I know it has been forever sense I last posted something. Now that I have a new computer and we are in our house, I promise to do better. I have a few friends that are so dedicated to keeping this thing up to date... so you are my new inspiration. (Thanks Ashley, Megan, Holly, and Mindie) I have tons of stuff to say, but I cant do it all at once, so keep checking back.

We finally put Paxton's toddler bed together on New Years. (The peices have been in storage for a year) Paxton loves that he can climb in and out of bed. The only problem is... that he can get in and out of bed. About two weeks ago I came into his room to get him ready to go to daycare. When I walked in he was no where to be seen. The door was shut, and he can't open them yet. Immediatly I began to panic. I yelled his name and heard a little wimper. My little bug was completely under the bed... asleep! A couple days later he did the same thing. I have no idea if he rolled out of bed, or if he got up in the night.



This is how I found Paxton yesterday morning... What a funny kid.

Last night Paxton started crying. Sean went in there to see what was wrong and almost stepped on him. He had fallen right out of his bed. So now I'm wondering, does he need a bigger bed, or to go back to the crib. Good thing its not very far to fall.

3 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

Oh my goodness Jamie, welcome back. We have missed you. I can't believe how big Paxton is. I wish I could meet him, and see you of course. Its been so long. Can you believe I am finally a mommy? YAY. Love you girl

Amber said...

Paxton is getting so big! I still haven't met the guy. When I get feeling better, we would love to have you guys over!

Cyndi Hatch said...

At least he didn't fall out of the futon... that would have been a longer way down at "mama's"

Congrats Dalton Fam!

"Mama" so far to Pax... Mom to Jamie...