Monday, March 2, 2009

My BIG boy

It just seems that Paxton is growing up so fast. He seems to continue to learn new things everyday. This weekend Sean and I were noticing just how grown up he has gotten.

On Friday night I called my mom, we were all in the car. Pax could tell who I was talking to and asked to talk to gama on the phone. HE HAD A WHOLE CONVERSATION!! Sean and I just listened to him in amazement. We could understand the entire conversation and what they were talking about. Wow! My baby is not a baby anymore. Paxton was so excited to go to gama and papa's house. He asked all day when we got to go. Thanks mom and Adrian for taking him.

Saturday morning we woke up and put together ALL of his puzzles. The kid can do all of them by himself, even the hard ones that have several pieces in one area. I just can't believe what a big boy he has turned into.

3 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

Wow Jamie, that is wonderful. He has intelligent parents to thank. I so wish I could meet this little man. I hope all is well with you and your family....any more kids in the future? :)

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up!! Just think my baby is 5!!!!!! We are getting OLD, but its all worth it right?? So we really need to get together. I want to see your new place/ Oh and I dont remember if I invited you to my blog. If I didnt get me your email K

Anne and Graham said...

I can't believe how big your little man is getting! He is so handsome.